- Course Catalog: include/exclude courses from catalog.
- Authoring: use the built-in authoring tool, or your favorite 3rd party tool.
- Enrollment Options: self-enrollment, automatic course assignments, or manager-assigned training.
- Customized Curriculums: assign courses in sequence, or to give trainees multiple options for completing a training requirement.
- Requirements: automatic tracking of training requirements and due dates.
- Email Notifications: automatic email reminds and notifications send to trainee and manager based on trigger events.
- Blended Learning: manage all of your training - classroom, web-based and third party.
- Classroom Training: setup and manage classroom training sessions. Includes self-registration, manager registration, automatic wait-listing, calendar, and approval required settings. Auto-creation of sign-in sheet.
- Easy Update: one click records update for classroom-based courses.
- SCORM/AICC Compliant: compatible with third party SCORM/AICC authoring tools.
Doing a comparison of LMS features and vendors?
Get our LMS Comparison checklist and eBook: How to Choose the Best LMS.
Download Online Learning Glossary (pdf)
- Delegate user management responsibilities across departments in your organization.
- Manage user accounts, assignments & training records.
- Add and maintain experience records for training certifications.
- Store user-specific information, such as training evaluations, job performance reviews, or third party test results in your database.
- Automatically synchronize user information with HR database via a custom-built nightly process.
- Setup customized default email messages, group & course assignments.
- Create custom course certificates.
- Setup system contacts.
- Manage group settings.
- Specify system-wide default settings for your environment.
- Establish criteria for training certifications.
- Setup and track training certifications.
- Multi-language support.
- View, email or download training certificates.
- Browse course catalog to self-enroll (classroom, online). Access course/descriptions and all relevant course information including start dates, end dates, start/end time, training methods, status
- See training status, due dates, in-progress courses on training home page.
- Classroom calendar displays upcoming courses with registration links. Automatic waitlisting for classroom registrations.
- Resume courses from furthest point of progress.
- Review course materials off-line.
- Training history, scores and certificates.
- Contact course instructors.
- Real-time assessment grading, including links back to training content. Optional feedback based on the response selected
- Ability to store files (any type) in database(e.g. self-evaluation, 3rd party certificates)
- Receive automated email reminders upon enrolling in courses, approaching deadlines, missing training deadlines, and absent from classroom training.
Course Authoring Features
- Supports multiple course objectives.
- Online discussion forums.
- Create/manage post-training surveys.
- Built-in repository to store auxiliary reference materials, like SOPs and PDF documents. Option to share materials with trainees.
- Supports essay assignments and document uploads.
- Auto-generated notifications of overdue training, training completion and/or requirements.
- Option to send Broadcast emails real-time to assigned trainees.
- Supports sequential, non-sequential or branched (SCORM) content delivery.
- Includes PowerPoint-to-Web course converter.
- SCORM 1.2/2004 & AICC compliant.
- Built-in course editor – no HTML knowledge required.
- Supports all web compatible formats: audio, video, PDF, HTML, Flash, Flash video.
- Easy upload of course glossary & FAQ.
- Create quizzes with built-in quiz editor. Upload quiz questions/answers via text file. All quizzes include auto correction, and optional links back to content. Quiz attempts set by course creator. Timed quiz option.
- Create customized reports and save criteria for future use.
- Summary and detail level reporting with drill down options.
- Statistical reports to help you improve training content.
- Survey response report with charts.
- Download report data for import into Excel or other application.
- Automate reporting: schedule & email reports based on your specifications.
- Check compliance status: compliant, non-compliant, or overdue.
- SCORM 1.2 and 2004 conformant.
- AICC compliant.
- Compatible with many 3rd party authoring tools including Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, & TechSmith Camtasia Studio.
- Branding capabilities: Banner and home page customized to your corporate identity at no additional charge.
- Customized database to support your corporate reporting needs.
- Automatic tracking of trainee progress, requirements and compliance.
- Automatic synchronization to furthest point of progress in course.
- Import historical training data.