Quickly create and deliver online courses with only a standard web browser.
With multiple options for creating and authoring training content, TrainCaster gets you up and running quickly.
- Use the built-in course editor to add/edit course pages. Easy, intuitive toolbar makes formatting easy. Insert any web-compatible object using the 'insert' toolbar.
- Upload legacy content from PowerPoint - including audio and video.
- Import AICC, SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 content either purchased, or created by you with a third-party authoring tool.
- Include MS Word or PDF documents in your course.
- Create and upload HTML pages created using your favorite HTML editor - Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime 2, or BBedit, to name a few.
- Include essays, auto-corrected quizzes, surveys, discussion forums, and more.
I know I have said it before ... TrainCaster is the most user-friendly (and low stress) LMS I have ever used! Thank you! Lisa Higgins - Training Manager for Logos Technologies
Powerpoint-to-Web Courses. It's built-in, fast & easy.
The built-in PowerPoint-to-Web course converter is the fastest way to get your training online. Just upload your PowerPoint file, then choose your conversion preferences. Preserve animations and include narration to enhance the user experience. All with a single click.
Build online courses no HTML required.
Add or edit course content any time with the built-in editor. Easy to use interface. Cut and paste text or type directly in the page. Use the toolbar to format text, add hyperlinks, audio, images, video, flash and more.
Quickly create auto-corrected quizzes.
Use the built-in Quiz Editor to create auto-corrected quizzes with randomly chosen/ordered questions. Many question types to choose from. Upload your questions/answers via a text file, or simply type them into the quiz form.
Include audio, video, images, hyperlinks - any web compatible object. Display one question at a time, or display all of the quiz questions on a single page. You control how many quiz attempts are allowed.
Create post training surveys to help you improve your training content.
Add a post-training survey to your course to see how well the content met expectations. Solicit comments and ratings, and review the responses via the Course Information Report. Surveys can be required or optional.